GedComFan is a free genealogy program for Windows that can be used to produce ancestor and descendant fans based on GEDCOM files.
- Can generate both Ancestor and Descendant fans
- Can read GedCom files in ANSEL, ANSI (CP1252), UTF-8 and UNICODE format
- Can output to Printer (and PDF printer).
Windows 10 & 11 have a built-in PDF printer (Microsoft Print to PDF)
- Can output to image files (.jpg, .png, .gif and .bmp) in any resolution from 500x500 pixels to 3000x3000 pixels
- User selected fan angle from 90° to 270°
- Dynamic angles and dynamic font sizing for optimal space usage
- All settings can be set from command line
Examples below are based on Royal92.ged by Denis R. Reid
Click the download button to download the latest version of GedComFan. If you are upgrading from an earlier version you do NOT need
to uninstall the old version before upgrading.
- 2023-03-10 (1.0.2908.5)
- Added support for ANSI format (Windows Codepage 1252)
- 2015-05-09 (184.108.40.206)
If you should experience any problems with the program, or should have any ideas or wishes for new features, please don't hesitate
to contact me at email@example.com.